- I would like to buy a long haired chihuahua. My son has one and I would like to raise one too. I live in York Pa. Please respond
- I would like to know the price of a long haired chihuahua so I can buy me one sometime before the summertime ends this year okay I really love small puppies and I really want a long haired chihuahua one day soon
- Looking to get a Applehead
- We have a 5lb Chorky and would like to breed him so we can have two of them does anyone know who I can get a hold of?
- On 11-11-16 I decided to take my fur babies for a walk with me to my mailbox. I had a Chorkie and a Mini Pin. I still have my Mini Pin but a loose Pitbull came out of no wear and ended up killing my Chorkie. He was 3 yrs old and I am still grieving. I miss him so much. He was my shadow, my comforter and my companion. My Chorkie was named Harley and my Mini Pin Davidson.
I am on disability now and can't afford much for another Chorkie. If anyone who reads this can help me out with another Chorkie and of course he/she wouldn't replace Harley but I need to help fill the emptiness in my heart of missing Harley very much. I am still grieving and it's almost Christmas. This will be my 1st Christmas without him.
The memories I have of Harley is he liked to skip. I should of named him Skipper lol. I also taught him to dance like a ballerina when getting a treat. He always had to be in the same room I was. If in bathroom he was right there. When I cried he comfort me by licking my tears away. He didn't like seeing me cry. I am crying now as I type this and he's not here to lick my tears away.
- I'm from Brownwoods Texas and I have chithis will be the last litter and first.my town is very small and Papillon are very very rare and hardly heard of so that's why I would rather sell them to people online who know more information about chion
the mother is