|Cardigan Welsh Corgi|
Species Distribution Maps
Read User Comments
Watch a Video
Availability - Price
Link to more images
|Terrier - Types of Terriers With Dog Information - Dog Care TipsTerrier - Types of Terriers With Dog Information - Dog Care Tips|
|Working Dogs - Dog information-Dog Care Tips-Large Dog BreedsWorking Dogs - Dog information-Dog Care Tips-Large Dog Breeds|
|Toy Dogs - Small Dog Breeds Information-Dog Care Tips-Miniature DogsToy Dogs - Small Dog Breeds Information-Dog Care Tips-Miniature Dogs|
|Sporting Dogs - Dog Information on Hunting Dogs-Bird Dog-Gun DogsSporting Dogs - Dog Information on Hunting Dogs-Bird Dog-Gun Dogs|
|Non-Sporting Dogs - Dog Breed Information on Companion DogsNon-Sporting Dogs - Dog Breed Information on Companion Dogs|
- My fiance rescued a pug from a No Kill shelter several years ago. He was so severaly abused he was missing almost all of his fur and he had fleas so bad he lost 1 of his eyes so my fiance named him Uno. He didn't know how to walk on grass or even play. He never barked, gave kisses, or jumped up to greet us. Sadly Uno passed away last year and my fiance was devistated to say the least, So when we came across the chug I knew I had to get him a Chug puppy! If any one could let me know of any puppies in the Pennsylvania are I would greatly appreciat it. Thank You.
- FREE.....to a VERY GOOD HOME. English Springer Spaniel, male, nuetered, 2 years old, house broken, loves children. Is mainly white, with a few light brown patches. Located in Ocean Isle Beach, NC
- tea cup yorkies for sale text for more (424) 245-5273
- Could someone, anyone, pleeease tell me where i can get a chion?! The breed would be perfect for me. I am located in philadelphia. Willing to travel to new york, new jersey, delaware and upstate pennsylvania. Looking to purchase or adopt a puppy preferably female. Thank you!
- hi there...want to find out if there is anyone who had a dwarf english bull terrier please.
- We just lost our 14 1/2 yr old longhaired sweetie pie 3 weeks ago. She was potty trained within a week, was not a barker and loved to cuddle. She was a huge part of our life and we miss her soo much! She stole the heart of everyone she came into contact with, young and old. We live in Pennsylvania and are looking for a sweet little long hair female in Pa, ohio, New York area. Can anyone help.